top of page
MBSR Class 3
1. 20-minute Focused Attention on your own. Choose an anchor and see how you do.
2. Complete the Unpleasant Events calendar, paying attention to what you're feeling as you write your entries.
3. Alternate the Body Scan practice with Lying Down Yoga and Standing Yoga, which we would have done if we had class. Here are illustrations of all of the yoga poses.
4. Capturing ordinary moments with awareness.
5. Becoming aware of autopilot moments. When you become aware, what happens?
bottom of page