MBSR Class 4
1. Alternate the Body Scan practice with Lying Down Yoga. Here are illustrations of the Lying Down Yoga poses.
2. Sitting meditation each day for 20 minutes. Choose an anchor, move awareness to the whole body, and investigate sensations and emotions. Practice pendulating, maybe, with negative emotions and sensations.
3. Be aware of habitual stress reactions and behaviors. Just be aware. No need to change anything.
4. Be aware of being stuck or shutting off, particularly around the idea of practicing. See if you can be curious and learn something new about yourself.
5. Maybe use the Emotions Chart to help you identify and map out the sensations that you experience that you call "emotions."